After the glitz and glamour as sports car makers displayed their latest models at auto shows worldwide, their astonishing, powerful products are poised to be delivered on the market next year. Among some amazing vehicles, a Porsche is the most “affordable” while Bugatti continues to top the rankings by price.
Here are next year’s top 10 most expensive sports cars.
10. Porsche Cayman GT4 (Price: Around $85,600)
Porsche Cayman GT4 was presented in World Premiere during the International Motors Show in Geneva, on March 3rd, 2015.
9. BMW M5 (Price: More than $100,000)
Visitors try out a BMW 5-Series Li during the 2014 Pudong International Automotive Exhibition in Shanghai, China
8. Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG S (Price: Unknown)
Mercedes-Benz Japan president and CEO Kintaro Ueno poses among the company’s new Mercedes-AMG C63 S Edition 1 (R) and Mercedes-AMG C63 S station wagon (L) during their press preview in Tokyo
7. Maserati Alfieri (Price: From $70,000 to $150,000)
Maserati Alfieri concept car makes its Asia premiere at Auto China 2014 in Beijing
6. Chevrolet Corvette Zora ZR1 (Price: Starting at $150,000)
A Chevrolet Corvette is displayed at the Chengdu auto show in Sichuan province
5. McLaren P14 (Price: Unknown)
A new McLaren P1 GTR is seen during the first press day ahead of the 85th International Motor Show in Geneva
4. Bentley Bentaga (Price: Starting from $200,000)
First glimpse of Bentley Bentaga SUV
3. Ferrari 488 GTB (Price: Unknown)
A Ferrari 488 GTB is on display during the 16th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition, also known as Auto Shanghai 2015, in Shanghai, China
2. Ford GT (Price: Around $400,000)
A Ford GT Performance is on display during the First Consumer Electronics Show Asia, in Shanghai
1. Bugatti Chiron (Price: $2.5 million)
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse La Finale makes its world premiere at the 85th Geneva International Motor Show